New COVID-19 Regulations:
New Rules. Same Gym.
COG Muscle is currently in operation and we have implemented the following procedures. Please read them carefully and come prepared to all available time slots:
• All COG Muscle team members have been extensively trained on COVID-19-specific cleaning protocols. Multiple times throughout the day, we take the necessary time required in order to sanitize high-traffic areas and any/all workout equipment, using a disinfectant on the EPA list that is 100% effective against COVID-19.
• In order to ensure a comfortable distance of six feet for our members, we have laid out the gym floor in such a way that the maximum capacity of members per hour can ensure they have a comfortable workout. We’ve also laid out traffic flow and training areas on the ground with white markers.
• We’ve made it a point to ensure all members are considering those around them and that they are required to clean and sanitize their workout stations AFTER USE. This helps not only us but everyone ensure that they are doing their part to create a healthy workout environment. Encouraging members to sanitize equipment before and after use is important. We all should keep each other accountable.
• Sanitation stations have been laid out and made available throughout the gym floor so that members can have quick access to cleaning equipment after using a machine. A touchless check-in app has been implemented to limit any unnecessary human contact. It involves downloading the Planet Fitness app in advance and scanning it upon arrival at the Planet Fitness location.
• We’ve implemented an online scheduling system where members can choose a certain number of gym visits (based on their membership tier) and block off their preferred training time.
• Each training session is 60 minutes long. You must show up to each class that you have booked. You may reschedule up to 24 hours prior. If you miss your class, sorry, but you don’t get it back! Make sure you can be at your training session on time, and if an emergency arises or you need the team’s help, we can work together on a solution 😊 . If you wish to extend your workout, please speak to one of our team members and we can work to accomodate you if possible.
• Before each session, members can have their temperature checked if they so wish. All staff members have their temperatures checked regularly.
• Sanitation stations will be available upon entrance, and we strongly suggest that you sanitize your hands on the way in.
• Masks are required upon entrance. Once on the gym floor, it is not required. It is up to the member if they wish to wear a mask while training or not. We also provide masks at the front entrance for $2 dollars/each.
• Drop-in members or recurring members have the choice to book the entire space to themselves as long as they fill in the necessary amount of spaces per training session. Members also have the choice of working with up-to 5 members during the same training session. It is your discretion on how you choose to train.
After preparing our space to be compatible with COVID-19, we are very proud of the systems we’ve brought in place and hope you feel as safe and comfortable as possible while getting your workout in. We can definitely say that COG Muscle is cleaner than most public areas. You have nothing to worry about. Let’s make some gains!!